Handcrafted jewelry you cant live without!

These gorgeous watches portray glamorous style, while suggesting feminine sophistication. I'm sure you will find something here that fits that desirable woman you are!

Lobster clasps allow watch band's to be interchangeable.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Ruby Slipper"
Watches are $35 includes
face and band.


4 comments:

Dolly said...

Hi Cathy! Your blog is so pretty. Your designs are awesome. You have a beautiful mind. Admirable and inspiring!

Georgia said...

I have to agree I love this jewellery. Do you sell it and if so how does one buy it.

Regards Georgia
georgia4711@hotmail.com

Thesilvershack said...

Thank you Dolly! That is very kind of you!

Thesilvershack said...

Thank you Georgia! Please forgive me for just now giving my reply. Still trying to figure out the blog thing! You can see my jewelry on Thesilvershack.etsy.com
Not everything on the blog is on that site right now, but it will be this weekend. That is probably the best way to purchase anything. Thank you for looking at my blog and for your kindness! I would love to hook you up with something!
Have a great day
Cathy