These gorgeous watches portray glamorous style, while suggesting feminine sophistication. I'm sure you will find something here that fits that desirable woman you are!
Lobster clasps allow watch band's to be interchangeable.
Treasure the one you love by giving them an enchanting watch with an interchangeable watch band. Watch bands clip on to a watch face with lobster clasps, allowing you to change the look and style to your watch any time you desire.
Amazing pendants are also available to add to you necklace as a single pendant or a cluster of fashion!
All jewelry is designed by myself, Cathy. Let me know if there is something you just cant live without!
My name is Cathy, I am a mother of 6 kids and in all my spare time ((wink)) I create a little sparkle just for you! I love what I do and I hope you do to!
No comments:
Post a Comment